Tuesday, April 26, 2011

How Can I Monitor and Record My Children's Activities on the Internet?

I decided to record activities of my children over the internet because I wanted to cover all the bases and keep them safe. Just like so many other parents out there, I get paranoid when my children are surfing the internet. I know they are chatting with friends, listening to music, and looking mostly at websites which are harmless, but I hear all the stories of teenagers disappearing, getting harassed over the computer, putting up naked pictures of themselves, and doing so many other inappropriate things.That is why I decided to record activities of my children over the internet with monitoring software that I downloaded right from the internet. I knew that standing over their shoulder every second they are online isn't realistic, but I also knew that keeping them safe and knowing what they are doing every second was vitally important.

Now that I have taken advantage of this software and now record activities of my children over the internet, I can go online at anytime and see exactly what they are doing with their time. I know if they are really doing homework when they say they are. I know if they are visiting websites which are inappropriate for them or posting pictures that are too risqué for their own good.

Being a parent means keeping up with what your children are doing so problems can be caught before they become tragedies. That is why I decided the ability to record activities of my children on the internet was something I just could not pass up. It's the only way to know for sure that they are doing what they are supposed to be doing and staying out of trouble online.

source:http://ezinearticles.com/?How-Can-I-Monitor-and-Record-My-Childrens-Activities-on-the-Internet?&id=4232765

No comments:

Post a Comment